- Continuously meters and mixes liquid and dry materials together, normally within +/- 1% density range.
- Mechanically variable speed drives or AC frequency drive inverters are utilized for control of liquid and dry material delivery, slurry mixing and pumping.
- Ideal for Portland cement slurries at either low or high viscosity. Low viscosity grout can be pumped at 35 gallons per minute at a pressure of up to 200 psi. High viscosity grout can be pumped at 15 gallons per minute at a pressure of up to 400 psi.
- 200 lbs. (90 kg) fine powder hopper capacity. An auxiliary material feeder is recommended for uninterrupted slurry production.
- An auxiliary foam generator can be added for cellular concrete production.
- Essentially self-cleaning by automatically flushing system with water after slurry production.