Our new mixer has been engineered with the following features to ensure increased productivity and accurate metering/mixing of a variety of materials.
- Continuously meters and mixes liquid and dry materials together, normally within +/- 1% density range.
- AC Frequency drive inverters are utilized for control of liquid, dry materials, slurry output and mixing energy.
- 2,000 lbs. (905 kg) fine powder holding capacity.
- Dry powder hopper incorporates heavy duty spiral ribbon type agitator. Independent blending available.
- Convenient 46” (1,168 mm) hopper height for bag loading. The 400-C is pre-engineered to accept bulk bags.
- The Model 400-C is designed to provide both "High Energy" and "Low Energy" material mixing at a specified slurry output within 1/2 gpm (2 liter/min) to 20 gpm (76 liter/min).
- Full guarding increases operator safety, reduces drive component contamination and improves dust control.
- Essentially self-cleaning by automatically flushing system with water after slurry production.