The simplified design has been combined with Mass Flow Technology to provide low maintenance costs and improved accuracy and performance.
- Continuously meters and mixes liquid and dry materials together, normally within +/-1% density range.
- AC frequency drive inverters are utilized for control of liquid, dry materials and slurry output.
- 200 lbs. (90 kg) fine powder hopper capacity. An auxiliary material feeder is recommended for uninterrupted slurry production.
- The Model 250-A is designed to provide both "High Energy" and "Low Energy" material mixing at a specified slurry output within 1/2 gpm (2 liter/min) to 20 gpm (76 liter/min).
- Full guarding increases operator safety, reduces drive component contamination and improves dust control.
- Essentially self-cleaning by automatically flushing system with water after slurry production.