- Continuously meters and mixes liquid and dry materials together, normally within +/-1 - 2% density range.
- AC frequency drive inverters are utilized for control of liquid, dry materials and slurry output.
- 200 lbs. (90 kg.) fine powder hopper capacity. An auxiliary material feeder is recommended for uninterrupted slurry production.
- Available with either "high energy" (100-B) or "low energy" (200-A) material mixing at a specified slurry output within 1/2 gpm (2 liter/min) to 20 gpm (76 liter/min).
- Automatic continuous or intermittent production when combined with Mason-Flo Feeder or other bulk powder delivery system.
- Previously owned mixer frame and hopper is sand-blasted clean and repainted. New components installed.
- Warranty same as new equipment.